Important: Anti-Bot measures for UNV Uniswap Listing
For the first 3 MINUTES after liquidity being added to Uniswap, Cardstarter’s built-in anti-bot measures will apply. These will NOT apply AFTER 3 minutes have passed.
- Only 1 transaction allowed per wallet within the first 3 minutes of launch.
- Smart contracts (other than the Uniswap router) are banned for the first 3 minutes.
- This transaction will have a maximum transfer limit and a maximum gas price — 200,000 UNV and 450 gwei.
- Transactions that are at a price that’s below 10x the launch price ($0.28) will have a portion of their tokens vested.
- The calculation for tokens vested is as follows:
a. For example, buying at 2.3x launch price = “2.3”/10 as a % unlocked, or 23% of purchased tokens unlocked immediately.
b. Remaining tokens are vested for (20–2 “X”) days. For example, buying at 2.3x launch price implies 20 days–2(2.3)days = 15.4 days of lock time for 77% of the remaining tokens.
The above restrictions expire after 3 minutes, and are executed within the smart contract.
Listing will occur shortly after the timer on this page expires, but follow our Telegram for exact confirmation.
This smart contract was provided by Cardstarter, and is a standard part of their highly effective token launch process.